This is just a little post to update you on where I am with everything and what my plans are-
1. I’m starting to get really into sorting out how my wordpress looks
2. I will soon be adding more pictures from the past
3. I’m going to post up more reviews of what I’ve been up to out and about
4. Keep you updated with all the eats and treats I find on my day-to-day hunt for lunch around my office
5. Start to explain to you how you can make ‘family favourite’ recipes gluten free but not taste-free, encouraging everyone to eat together rather than meals for every individual person you’re cooking for
So, that’s my ‘Rubelle’s Moon To Do List’ so you can all keep an eye on me and make sure I do as I say I will!
PS. That’s me, last year with a mound a gluten free Whoopie Pies, pre-butter cream filling (i’m so proud of this creation, can you tell? Eat or photograph first… the moral dilemma of making something delicious…)